This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Julie Chou's audio message

Julie Chou wrote: I found it interesting that government bans people from speaking their own language (or language they do not understand) is because they are afraid of being toppled over by people. I never knew the power of language could be so strong. I had though that the reason behind this is that the government wants the language to be united so I would be easier to run the country.

Listen to Julie Chou's audio message (posted to our class's discussion board)




To download the file, right click (hover your mouse to this link) here. And click 'Save file as'. After downloading the file, you could transfer it to your mp3 player and listen to it while you're on the go!

P.s.
Reggie also sent his audio message but I could not open the file. I hope that he sends me the correct url so I could share it with you all. Thanks, Reggie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home