This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Assignment for Sept. 28

In connection to the readings and discussions that we have in class, I've created a discussion forum where you could post your ideas and opinions. This forum is similar to the E-course that we have at Wen Zao. The only and I should say 'huge' difference with this new forum is that it allows other people (aside from your classmates) to participate in our discussion. I've invited colleagues of mine from different parts of the globe to post their comments and opinions about the readings that we have. I hope that this will motivate you to write and participate in the online discussion. You could monitor the discussion thread by going to this url:

http://languageculture.forumsplace.com/forum-4.html

I look forward to reading your responses!

Aiden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home